20031123

VIEWs AND REVIEWS FROM THE UNDERGROUND.
" like them all... very cool...
but, i really love 'the street part 1'. it's something i can just close my eyes and groove to. would love to hear it out at a club. i'm gonna dwnld it so i can listen to it in hi-fi on-demand, without waiting for the endless dial-up buffering!
great work."
---.smack.

"Listening to "Drive"......
Seems like this would be a cool film score....
It's not a "song", per se, but very cool Music....
Yeah....
I can hear this track backing an Urban video thingy...
Tasteful - creative..... - sensitive, strong track. " --droolymutt

"Heaven for climate is my absolute favourite of yours. Especially when you play around with the flanger in the middle of the tune and these guitar chords are awesome, even though I feel like having heard them somewhere else before."--PNFA

"you're the first artist i've listened to since joining the forum yesterday and i couldn't have gotten off to a better start .. every song was a solid atmospheric groove .. heaven and blue sky were outstanding .. peace."
---lucky

"Ok, listened to "Render".
Not really my favorite genre, but I like the guitarish parts of it..."
----Sebastian
"Listening now to The Street pt1:
Great bass intro. Beats are cool, very funky. Nice atmosphere. Simple & effective tune. Very strong sound & the guitars are good too. Seems to lack something.. a vocal maybe? I'd prefer a few changes in the drum loop too but it works well.
All in all a good solid tune"
-------Messymen

"I heard some of your songs, my favourite is
Heaven for Climate
And I know that you was here Song of the Day
Very unique soundstyle you have "
-------G.E.M.I.N.I.
"Very cool, unique sound! Heaven for climate is my favourite - it's SOTD "
------Tom @Interconnected
"The sonic tension of 'Drive (the street) is impressive. It's highly melodic yet even more interesting in it's textures. "
------Bristol Meyers

(thanks for the reviews..)

NEws: Starting a collab with G.E.M.I.N.I .. more tracks are soon.. available on Dance industries.com, Ness Radio, Beatmaka.com, New Music Network and Beatz... its now on air and playin on sum clubss.. in brazil.. and canada.. watch.. for it. on.. other states...laters..

(we're just gonna keep on bangin' ... peace to universal beats..)






No comments: