20060518

DJian's Diggin Up Sundays.

DigGin' sUnDaY
diggin' sunday > jazz moods/outward
grooves/soulful sounds

your sunday afternoon chill spot. next one on 5/21

RESIDENT dj's: asceticfish (kpfk-aziatic rythms,
spearituals), de la (where you stay?), joelquiz
(spearituals), laksmyth (spearituals), rani d
(spearituals,kpfk-spaceways) and guest crate
diggers

every 3rd Sunday

1pm to 6pm > FREE

at TRIBAL CAFE (www.tribalcafe.com) - full
menu/coffee/juice

1651 w. Temple St. (between Glendale and
Alvarado)

>Music and Book Sidewalk Sale !!!!!!!

>Full Menu/Coffee/Juice

LA, California, Crew..check'em out..

2 comments:

gr said...

Hello hotboxrp, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on immunocal platinum and noticed your great site. Although this post wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for immunocal platinum related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

gr said...

Hello hotboxrp, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on immunocal supplement and noticed your nice site. Although this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for immunocal supplement related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.