20050925

PETROL DOES NERVEGASM.

petrolmusic.net reviews nervegasm's MIDDLE ASIA TRACK ! thanks for the great review ! Cheers to yah.. and the petrol music community!..

heres the review:

"Excellently contructed blend of acoustic elements, minimal breakbeats and trippy samples. lots of variation on the main theme of the song, takes you in many directions although at times some of the vocal snippets get a little irritating. Toning these down would improve. Percussive parts stand out very well, taking in an almost south-american samba feel at times. Overall, a pretty outstanding song with lots to take in. Original in style with some nice ideas."

Technical Skill: 3.5Creativity: 4Originality: 4Viability: 3.5Quality: 4
19/25


laters .. and take care!!

2 comments:

Blogging Blogging Queen said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about seo toolbar tools)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)

Laurence George said...

Yahoo aims to be the interactive studio of the future
NY TIMES NEWS SERVICE , NEW YORK Sunday, Sep 25, 2005,Page 12 As Discovery orbited the Earth early last month, millions of people visited Yahoo, which runs the most popular news site on the Internet, to see the ...
Top blog,my friend………..the power of the written word is truly awe-inspiring.

I have a indiana department of education site/blog. It pretty much covers indiana department of education related stuff.

Why not check it out……..and invite family and friends around the world for a FREE chat………you’ll love it and so will they :-)