20030523

Quote me, Quote You.




"I began crying the moment I was born, and each following day teaches me the reason why."
"If you can keep your head when those about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation."
"Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down."
"I'm still not sure who my audience is. I have a terrible feeling they might be yuppies."
-Billy Bragg
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.'
-Woody Allen
'All animals mistrust man, and they are not wrong.'
-Rousseau, Confessions
Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.'
-Henry James
"Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonald's makes you a hamburger."
"All that is not eternal is eternally out of date."
-C. S. Lewis
"Jesus is risen! he shall the world restore! Awake, ye dead! dull sinners, sleep no more!"
-John Wesley
"Budget: A method for going broke methodically."
"I haven't lost my mind. I know exactly where I left it."
"Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal."
"I never fail to convince an audience that the best thing they could do was to go away."
"A friend advises in his interest, not yours."
"Success is like a fart - you can only stand your own."
"I love mankind, it's people I can't stand."
-Charles Schultz.
"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself."
-Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821-1890) - British explorer
"Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything."
-Anita Brookner (b. 1938)

No comments: